No doubt, many ePub files are protected by DRM. Is there any way to remove the protection? Yes, here is the guide to show you how to do that.
First, we need the best ePub DRM remover. Here is my suggestion:
After installing the software, follow the steps below.
- Step 1: To make the ePub DRM removal run normally, you need to install the Adobe Digital Editions.
- Step 2: Add ePub eBook to Adobe Digital Editions.
- Step 3: Run ePub DRM Removal. Click “Input…” to add the ePub file.
- Step 4: Click “Output…” to select a folder to save the decrypted ePub file.
- Step 5: After selecting the input file and output folder, click “Remove DRM” button to start.
The process only takes a few seconds. However, a few issues may appear after. Before using the software, make sure you have the right to remove DRM, or a window of “File decrypted failed” appears. If there is no problem, a window of “File decrypted failed” will appear.
After removing the restrictions, you can read the ePub file on any device you want as long as it supports ePub format.
Now try it if you think it’s helpful.